18 March 2008

I hope when I die, it's of explosive diarrhea... and if it's not, I hope they lie in my Obituary and say that it was.

I ate probably 3 10 servings worth of Raisin Bran today and my bowels are not happy right now. I thought how funny it would be if I died tonight because of it. It seriously took a lot out of me (harhar), I can barely stand up.


                        _
.----------/ |
/ | |
/ /| | _________
/ / | | | .-----. |
/___________/ /| | |=| |-|
[____________]/ | | |~|_____|~|
| ___ | | | '-| |-'
| / _) | | | |.....|
| |.' | | | | |
| | | | |.....|
| | | | `--._|
| | | |
| | | ;________________________
| | |.' ______________________ `.
| | /| (______________________) )
|____________|/ \__________________________.'
'--||----: `'''' `------------------------`/
|| `""";"""-. |
|| | `. /
|| | /
().-. | '. .'/`
==(_((X)) ; . . /
'-' \ ` /_________
`\ | /_\ /|
/ `-.___ | / /
/ _ /_____________| _ / /_
/_/_\___________________/_\__/ /~ )__
|____________________________|/ ~ )
(__~ ~ ~(~~`
(_~_ ~ ~_ `)

`--~-' '`


Yes, that is shit on the floor, and yes those are peas!


No comments: