16 March 2008

Apparently I say apparently a lot.

From here on out, I'm going to be using correct capitalization in my posts. I've gotten too used to not using it in the 12+ years I've been online, that I'm not sure what I'm supposed to capitalize anymore. I also suck at using correct punctuation. I failed English most of the years I was in school... summer school almost every year. Sucked! Somehow I was in my High School's Spelling Bee my junior year. Spelling, I'm great at... Grammar/Literature, not so much! Same goes with Mathematics... (did you know I like ellipses?! I also like parentheses, so look forward to both in future entries) I was awesome at Geometry, sucked at Algebra.

This makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

1 comment:

Harris K. Telemacher said...

that lemur clip is classic.